Thursday, July 29, 2004

The Democratic Convention

Yes, I have been watching the Democratic convention every night on C-Span. My coworker at the summer internship here has taken to calling me a "turbo-geek," an appellation that I am for the moment taking as a compliment.

However, since the DNC didn't see fit to credential me for the convention, I don't see why I should give them much free press. I mean, why wouldn't they credential a dyed-in-the-wool liberal like me? Is it because I have a total of three readers?

One convention highlight before I subside back into my mum's the word coverage.

Sharpton: "We're gonna ride this donkey as far as it will take us." (pronounced "dunkey").

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-ha! Busted. I rescind "turbo-geek" and dub you "uberdork."

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home