Thursday, October 07, 2004

Plea to fellow law students

I am extraordinarily dumb when it comes to all subjects related to Con Law. Can anyone suggest a good resource that will make me feel less like a damn idiot?

I'm taking Professor Althouse's "Religion and the Constitution" Con Law 2 Course, which I find fascinating, but I am always about three questions behind the curve. Don't get me wrong; I find almost all the Con Law I have studied to be fascinating stuff. Often, after class I head down to the Terrace and I sit and make notes of my thoughts while I eat my lunch. I know what I think about the stuff, but that doesn't seem likely to help me answer an exam, except in the unlikely event that question 1 is "What do you think is the interaction between the Free Exercise and Establishment Clause?" Ugh.

I don't know if I am just missing a secret Con Law decoder ring. If you know one, let me know. Yeah, I am talking to you, Mr. Answer-knowing-guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I don't know if I have a magic decoder ring or anything like that. Honestly, I feel lost in just about every other one of my classes; this just happens to be the one I feel like I'm getting this semester. Anyway, if you want to do some studying together or whatever, let me know; usually its more fun to have someone else to go over this stuff with.
-Nate

7:07 AM  
Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Tis my favourite subject as well...

Ask away!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home