Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I hate you, Starbucks

I went to Starbucks to study today. I paid the newly exorbitant price for a large cup of coffee. I sat down, opened up my laptop, and tried to pull up my budding Labor & Employment Outline.

What came up? A page saying "you can use our wireless service for $9.99 for the day, or $29.99 for a month."

To which I wanted to say something like this.

So I went down to campus, where I am studying in the campus library. Wireless free, parking not so much.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maxwell said...

No, this was the Starbucks on the West side. I know that the State Street ones all have free wireless, but if I am going to go downtown, I may as well sit in a library with a nice big table.

The West side offered me the opportunity to not pay for parking.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

They seriously charge that much in some locations? That's outrageous.

Starbucks is toying with coming to my community. I hope they don't.

Good for you for going to the library. :-)

7:25 PM  
Blogger -Me said...

Outlines. Sniff sniff. I actually miss law school. I even kinda liked finals time.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home