Friday, July 30, 2004

Half.com e-mail

I received this e-mail from Half.com.

Subject: Want $0.95? Resell this stuff on Half.com!

Hi ,

You recently purchased the following items at Half.com. How would you like the chance to earn some or all of your money back? Listing your item is fast and easy on both eBay and Half.com.

Click Sell it on eBay and in a few easy steps your item will be listed for millions of potential buyers.

Portnoy's Complaint (Paperback, Reprint, 1994)
Philip Roth

Average Selling Price: $0.95

This cracks me up. I love Half.com, and I understand it is an automated mailing, but it is ridiculous to think that I will salivate over the prospect of recouping less than a dollar on a book I recently bought. I would rather just have the book.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home