Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Update

Here, I fretted about my meeting with the law review editors today.

I just wanted to let any concerned parties know that it wasn't as bad as I feared. The editors were very supportive and kind while offering very useful feedback.

Not at all like the in-depth proctology exam I had imagined it could be.

Update to the Update: Let me also say that I have been astonished by the warm outpourings of support from people that I only know because of this blog and their blogs. You folks know who you are. You're terrific, and I couldn't do this without you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I'm glad it went well for you.

Have more confidence! ;-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger -Me said...

Glad that it went well. I knew you were brilliant...

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home