Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Best Beer Ever

I had the best beer ever last night. It was Berghoff dark, but before you jump all over me, hear me out.

Berghoff dark is what I keep stocked in the fridge for when I need a beer. It's a pretty good beer that is also pretty affordable. It's not a spot on a nice Newcastle, a Guiness, or a microbrewed stout of some kind, but it does the trick in a pinch.

But last night? Half a beer induced total noodlehood. Every muscle in my body was loose and relaxed, and I lay draped on the couch writhing ecstatically for an hour at the long-forgotten feeling of really being relaxed. Honestly, last night might have been the first time in years (!) that I felt like the weight of the world wasn't on my shoulders for a few minutes. I find myself quite unable to express what it was like.

I need to get out more.

2 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Adore Newcastle...

I had one of these noodlehead moments, of course being in the arms of a gorgeous sexy man helped me to relax as well...but it was with a Spaten Optimator.

Sexy, no?
The optimator! : )

12:08 AM  
Blogger Maxwell said...

Reminds me of the governator. :-)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home