Thursday, April 21, 2005

Crude Humor: Our 8th Planet

I apologize in advance for this post.

I was working today on the third draft of my law review comment at the Memorial Library computer lab. That lab has all the computers and printers named so as to make it easier on brain dead college students. The law library computer lab, by contrast, has exciting names like "Lab41." I was working on a computer named Scooby that was, you guessed it, amid a list of cartoon characters from Scooby Doo and the Simpsons. Then I had to print out two articles, so I sent them to the printer.

The printers were named after the planets. I couldn't help but laugh as I selected a printer and hoped for a problem. Why? So I could walk up to the support staff and say, "There's a paper jammed in Uranus."

Juvenile, I know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the most boring site I've ever been to! I cant belive that it has the word crude humor in it! Where's the humor.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Maxwell said...

Thanks for stopping by! Come again to Matt's house of not-saying-things-that-will-cost-him-a-future-job-offer.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Maxwell said...

Oh, and while I embrace your right to say critical things about me, even here on my own blog, you should at least have the balls to sign your name.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home