Thursday, April 28, 2005

Professor White Devious currently resides in the proverbial domicile*

I found out today that my article on Pharmacist Conscience Clauses will be published in issue 6 of next year's Wisconsin Law Review. Huzzah!

Otherwise, I have about 37 hours to learn a four-credit course in which I foolishly chose to take a grade instead of opting for pass/fail. Truly, I am deserving of your most derisive mockery.

*inside joke, don't ask.

UPDATE: His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI stopped by to congratulate me in the comments. Thanks again, your holiness. The piece actually came out for trying to strike a balance between conscience rights and women's rights.

6 Comments:

Blogger -Me said...

CONGRATS!!! Awesome!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Maxwell said...

Thanks Stephanie.

I was pretty confident that it would be published but didn't want to say so, for fear of tempting the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing.

8:51 PM  
Blogger admin said...

Congratulations!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Maxwell said...

Thank you, your eminence.

Of course, I would be surprised if you knew which way I came out on the issue, your holiness.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

That's great news on the publication, Matt!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home