Saturday, May 07, 2005

Exam update

Thursday I had my Admin Law exam. Hard.

It was a three hour exam, and out of roughly fifty students, two finished before the last five minutes. We'll see how that ends up going. As I'm taking an advanced seminar on Admin Law next semester, I hope it went well, or I'm going to feel pretty stupid.

Speaking of next semester, I get to do a for-credit internship through our judicial internship program, and I got assigned to Justice Crooks at the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Let me just say that "Crooks" as a judge name is right up there with "Learned Hand" in the running for best judge name ever.

Also, I like "Abe Fortas." I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because it sounds strong -- Fortas. Like Fortress. Or Mandamus. Damn, I don't know. Maybe I should get more sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home